Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung A10 Android 11 Via Free Tool Google Lock easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A10 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A10 device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A10
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A10.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A10 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Install.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A10 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Lock Screen Page:
- PIN ==> CONTINUE ==> Tap a new PIN Lock & confirm it.
- Restart your Samsung A10 finish the setup wizard, Enter the PIN Lock then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A10 SM-A107 U8 Google Lock.
Read more: Samsung A10 FRP Bypass Tool Android 10