Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung A01 Without PC Android 11 Gmail Unlock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A01, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A01 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A01 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A01 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A01 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A01. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Read More: Samsung Galaxy A01 FRP Bypass
How to unlock FRP Samsung A01
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A01.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A01 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Hold the Volume keys together to turn on the talkback setting.
- Swype the letter L reverse then tap twice on the screen.
- Cancel ==> Swype the letter L reverse ==> Use voice commands.
- Say Open google assistant then Hold the Volume keys together for 5 seconds to turn off the talkback setting.
- Keyword icon ==> Search for youtube ==> Account.
- Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms Of Service.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open S9 Launcher:
- Install ==> Sign in with your Samsung account ==> Open.
- First, on an open Phone, you need to restore the Notification Bar & Package Disabler Pro apps in your Samsung Account.
- Settings ==> Accessibility ==> Interaction and dexterity ==> Universal switch.
- Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Done.
- Turn ON Universal switch shortcut ==> Allow ==> Universal switch shortcut ==> Tap accessibility button.
- Go back to Account & Backup ==> Restore data
- Now at the same click on the Backup phone then press together the Power key + Volume Up key.
- If you get the Update Samsung cloud window, do not update the app just go back & click on the Backup phone then press together the Power key + Volume Up key.
- Notification bar ==> Package disabler pro ==> Done.
- Restore ==> Install ==> wait until the Notification Bar & Package Disabler Pro apps restore and install on your Samsung A01 Device.
- Privacy ==> Permission manager ==> Files and media.
- 3 dots ==> Show system ==> Package disabler pro ==> Allow management of all files ==> Allow.
- Open Notification bar app ==> Accessibility ==> Installed services ==> Notification bar.
- Turn ON ==> Allow ==> Back arrow.
- Notifications ==> Turn ON Notification bar ==> Allow.
- Turn OFF Wifi network then Open the Package disabler Pro app.
- Turn ON the Wifi network ==> I agree ==> ENABLE ADMIN ==> AGREE.
- Search for Android setup ==> Disable ==> Search for Samsung setup wizard ==> CLEAR DATA.
- The FRP Bypass google lock on your Samsung A01 is Done, Go back then finish the Setup wizard.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A01 Without PC Android 11 Gmail Unlock.
Read more: Samsung A01 FRP Bypass With Free FRP Tool