Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Realme C20 Google Account Unlock FRP Android 11 easily, by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone, every system, and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme C20, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme C20 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Realme C20 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme C20 device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Realme C20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to Realme C20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Realme C20 easily.
How to Unlock FRP Realme C20
- Power ON your Realme C20.
- Connect your Realme C20 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for App list.
- App list ==> Settings ==> Open .
- Additional settings ==>Backup and reset ==> Erase all data factory reset ==> Reset system settings only.
- Reset system settings only ==> Reset system settings only.
- Backup and reset ==> Erase all data factory reset ==> Erase all data ==> Erase data ==> Erase data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Realme C20 Google account Unlock FRP Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.