Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Realme C12 Google Lock Remove FRP Without Computer easily, by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme C12, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Realme C12 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Realme C12 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme C12 device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Realme C12
- Power ON your Realme C12.
- Connect your Realme C12 to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Power button to open the Emergency Dial page then click Cancel.
- SOS Flashlight ==> Deny ==> SOS Flashlight.
- Deny ==> SOS Flashlight ==> Settings.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for Reset system settings only.
- Reset system settings only ==> Reset system settings only ==> Reset system settings only.
- Erase all data ==> Erase data ==> Erase data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Realme C12 Google Lock Remove FRP Without Computer.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.