Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Realme C11 Unlock Google Account Bypass Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme C11, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme C11 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Realme C11 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme C11 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Realme C11 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Realme C11. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Realme C11 easily.
How to remove FRP Realme C11 lock
- Power ON your Realme C11.
- Connect your Realme C11 to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call==> Emergency information ==> Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo ==> Name ==> Image Logo ==> Choose an image.
- 3 lines ==> Long tap on Photos ==> Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon ==> search for App info apps & notification ==> App info.
- Settings ==> Open ==> Accessibility.
- Accessibility menu ==> Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut ==> ALLOW.
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> Storage & cache ==> CLEAR CACHE.
- Google play services ==> Disable ==> DISABLE APP ==> FORCE STOP.
- Go back & search for Carrier Services ==> FORCE STOP ==> Disable ==> DISABLE APP.
- Go back and finish the setup wizard until checking For updates
- Assist icon==> ASSISTANT ==> Settings.
- ENABLE Google play services then finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Realme C11 Unlock Google Account Bypass Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.