Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Realme 7i RMX2103 Android 11 Gmail Account Lock easily, by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme 7i, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme 7i is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Realme 7i mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme 7i device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP Realme 7i
- Power ON your Realme 7i.
- Connect your Realme 7i to your Wi-Fi.
- Privacy statement… ==> To view the details… ==> firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more ==> Share Icon==> Long tap on Messages.
- View apps details ==> Permission ==> Search icon.
- Search for Erase all data ==> Erase all data ==> Erase data ==> Erase data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Realme 7i RMX2103 Android 11 Gmail Account Lock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.