Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Oppo Reno 4 Gmail lock REMOVE 100% DONE easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo Reno 4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo Reno 4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Oppo Reno 4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo Reno 4 device easily and smoothly.
How to reset FRP Oppo Reno 4
- Turn ON your Oppo Reno 4.
- On the first page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#813# and click on Call then OK.
- Don’t touch anything until the Oppo homepage appears.
- Settings >> About phone >> Version >> Build Number >> tap 7 times on it.
- You will get a message that “you are now a developer”.
- Additional settings >> Developer options >> Enable OEM Unlock.
- Enable >> Enable USB debugging >> OK.
- Finally, Factory reset your Oppo Reno 4.
- Additional Settings >> Back Up and Reset >> Erase all data Factory reset >> Erase all data >> Erase data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Oppo Reno 4 Gmail lock REMOVE 100% DONE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.