Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G Skip Google Lock Without PC easily, by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G
- Power ON your Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G.
- Connect your Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for Settings ==> Additional Settings .
- Backup and reset ==> Erase all data factory reset ==> Erase all data ==> Erase data ==> Erase data.