Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Oppo F15 Frp Unlock Without PC Oppo CPH2001 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo F15, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo F15 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Oppo F15 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo F15 device easily and smoothly.
How to unlock FRP Oppo F15 lock
- Power ON your Oppo F15.
- Connect your Oppo F15 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for App list.
- Google Play services ==> Force stop ==> Storage usage ==> Clear cache & clear data ==> CLEAR ALL DATA.
- Finish the setup wizard ==> Accept ==> Later.
- Later ==> Next ==> Get Started.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Oppo F15 Frp Unlock Without PC Oppo CPH2001.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Power Gsm FRP Tool Free Repair TOOL