Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Oppo A95 Gmail Unlock FRP Lock without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo A95, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo A95 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Oppo A95 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo A95 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Oppo A95 easily.
How to unlock FRP Oppo A95
- Turn ON your Oppo A95.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Oppo A95 locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap the arrow
- Long tap on Not signed In then click on Settings Icon.
- OK >> Additional Settings >> Back Up and Reset.
- Erase all data Factory reset >> Erase all data >> Erase data >> Erase data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Oppo A95 Gmail Unlock FRP Lock without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.