Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Oppo A15s Android 10 Code Not Working easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo A15s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo A15s is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Oppo A15s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo A15s device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP Oppo A15s
- Power ON your Oppo A15s.
- Connect your Oppo A15s to your Wi-Fi.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to Open Lock Screen Page:
- Turn on Lock screen password ==> Enter a new password ==> verify the new password
- YES IM IN ==> GOT IT ==> Restart your Oppo A15s.
- Enter the password ==> click on Done ==> click SKIP
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Oppo A15s Android 10 Code Not Working.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.