Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass OnePlus 9 Pro Android 12 Reset FRP google account 2022 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OnePlus 9 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your OnePlus 9 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OnePlus 9 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your OnePlus 9 Pro device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your OnePlus 9 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your OnePlus 9 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your OnePlus 9 Pro device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your OnePlus 9 Pro easily.
How to Unlock FRP OnePlus 9 Pro
- Power ON your OnePlus 9 Pro.
- Connect your OnePlus 9 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Add an email address ==> Outlook, Hotmail, and live==> Sign in with a working email address.
- Yes ==> Next ==> Next.
- Take to Gmail ==> 3 dots ==> Help and feedback.
- Search for Use morse code ==> Play video.
- Link video ==> Account ==> Settings.
- About ==> Youtube Terms of Service ==> Accept & Continue.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- System settings ==> Backup and reset ==> Reset phone.
- Reset system setting only ==> Reset system setting only ==> Reset system setting only.
- Erase all data ==> Erase data ==> Erase data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass OnePlus 9 Pro Android 12 Reset FRP google account 2022.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.