Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass OnePlus 9 Pro Android 12 Reset FRP google account 2022 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OnePlus 9 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your OnePlus 9 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OnePlus 9 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your OnePlus 9 Pro device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP OnePlus 9 Pro
- Power ON your OnePlus 9 Pro.
- Connect your OnePlus 9 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Add an email address ==> Outlook, Hotmail, and live==> Sign in with a working email address.
- Yes ==> Next ==> Next.
- Take to Gmail ==> 3 dots ==> Help and feedback.
- Search for Use morse code ==> Play video.
- Link video ==> Account ==> Settings.
- About ==> Youtube Terms of Service ==> Accept & Continue.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- System settings ==> Backup and reset ==> Reset phone.
- Reset system setting only ==> Reset system setting only ==> Reset system setting only.
- Erase all data ==> Erase data ==> Erase data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass OnePlus 9 Pro Android 12 Reset FRP google account 2022.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.