Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass OnePlus 3T – Google Account Lock Android 9 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
OnePlus 3T Specifications
The OnePlus 3T was released in November 2016. OnePlus 3T comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The OnePlus 3T has a 5.50 inches Optic AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, OnePlus 3T runs on Quad-core 2×2.35 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset, and is powered by a 3400mAh non-removable battery. The OnePlus 3T comes with a Single MAIN Camera 16-megaPixel and a 16-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your OnePlus 3T device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your OnePlus 3T. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass OnePlus 3T
- Power ON your OnePlus 3T.
- Connect your OnePlus mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code.
- Enter the sim card pin code
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right.
- then tap on the app Info logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose the Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down the Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on the In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download the FRPBypass apk:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your OnePlus 3T & you have successfully Removed FRP OnePlus 3T – Google Account Lock Android 9 Pie.
Read more: FRP Bypass OnePlus 9 Without PC