Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Nokia C01 Plus Android 11 Unlock Gmail Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia C01 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia C01 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia C01 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia C01 Plus device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Nokia C01 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Nokia C01 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Nokia C01 Plus easily.
How to Unlock FRP Nokia C01 Plus
- Power ON your Nokia C01 Plus.
- Connect your Nokia C01 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for Settings ==> Open.
- Shortcut & Accessibility ==> Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu.
- Tutn ON Accessibility Menu ==> Allow ==> Got it.
- Apps & notifications ==> App Info.
- Android Setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Google Play services ==> Disable & FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Go back to the google page verification.
- On the verification page click on the Accessibility icon then click quick on ASSISTANT.
- Settings ==> ENABLE ==> Back arrow.
- More ==> Accept ==> Skip ==> Finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Nokia C01 Plus Android 11 Unlock Gmail Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.