Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Nokia 1.3 Android 11 Unlock Google Account Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 1.3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 1.3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 1.3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 1.3 device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Nokia 1.3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Nokia 1.3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Nokia 1.3 easily.
How to unlock FRP Nokia 1.3
- Power ON your Nokia 1.3.
- Connect your Nokia 1.3 to your Wi-Fi.
- Connect your Nokia 1.3 to your Wi-Fi and Go back to Welcome Screen.
- Skip ==> Add an email address ==> Outlook, Hotmail and Live.
- Sign in with a working email then click on Next.
- Next ==> Next ==> Take to Gmail.
- 3 DOTS ==> Help & feedback ==> Search bar.
- Delete or disable app on android ==> tap to go to application ==> 3 DOTS
- Show system ==> Android setup ==> Disable ==> Disable APP
- Google Play services ==> Disable ==> Disable APP.
- Restart your Nokia 1.3
- Enable Google Play services then go back to welcome page.
- Lets go ==> Skip ==> Back arrow.
- Click on Set up offline and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Nokia 1.3 Android 11 Unlock Google Account Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.