Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Motorola Edge Plus Google Lock android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola Edge Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Motorola Edge Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola Edge Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola Edge Plus device easily and smoothly.
But if you forgot the google account information after the hard reset, and you stuck on the google frp lock page verification, here i help you bypass the gmail account lock from your Motorola Edge Plus device for free by using a FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK and without using any paying services
How to unlock FRP Motorola Edge Plus
- Power ON your Motorola Edge Plus.
- Connect your Motorola Edge Plus to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call==> Emergency information ==> Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo ==> Name ==> Image Logo ==> Choose an image.
- 3 lines ==> Long tap on Photos ==> Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon ==> search for App info apps & notification ==> App info.
- Settings ==> Open ==> Accessibility.
- Accessibility menu ==> Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut ==> ALLOW.
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> Storage & cache ==> CLEAR CACHE.
- Google play services ==> Disable ==> DISABLE APP ==> FORCE STOP.
- Go back to welcome page and finish the setup wizard until checking For updates
- With two fingers Swype from down to open accessibility page then click on Assistant.
- Click on Settings then Enable Google Play services.
- Go back and finish the setup wizard.
- Finally, factory reset your Motorola Edge Plus.
- Settings ==> System ==> Advanced.
- Reset Options ==> Erase all data factory reset ==> Erase all data ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Motorola Edge Plus Google Lock android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.