Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Moto Z3 Play Gmail account Unlock FRP Lock 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto Z3 Play, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto Z3 Play is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto Z3 Play mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto Z3 Play device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Moto Z3 Play device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Moto Z3 Play. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto Z3 Play easily.
How to reset FRP Moto Z3 Play
- Power ON your Moto Z3 Play.
- Connect your Moto Z3 Play to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Chrome ==> Open
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Moto Z3 Play.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Moto Z3 Play Gmail account Unlock FRP Lock 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.