Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Moto G8 Plus Without Computer Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G8 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G8 Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G8 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G8 Plus device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Moto G8 Plus
- Power ON your Moto G8 Plus.
- Connect your Moto G8 Plus to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call==> Emergency information ==> Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo ==> Name ==> Image Logo ==> Choose an image.
- 3 lines ==> Long tap on Drive ==> Permissions.
- Search Icon ==> Search for Settings App info ==> Open.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + PIN ==> Enter a new PIN lock ==> Confirm .
- Power OFF your Motorola Moto G8 Plus.
- Hard reset your Moto G8 Plus.
- Press & hold the Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Fastboot Mode
- Choose RECOVERY MODE by using the volume buttons & press the power button to confirm.
- Once you see the Android Robot press once on the Volume Up + Power button.
- Wipe data/factory reset ==> Factory data reset ==> Reboot system now.
- Connect your Moto G8 Plus to your Wi-Fi, finish the setup wizard and enter the PIN Lock then click on SKIP.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download the best FRP Bypass Tools For PC