Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Moto G60 Android 11 Unlock Gmail lock 2022 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G60, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G60 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G60 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G60 device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Moto G60 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Moto G60. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto G60 easily.
How to remove FRP Moto G60
- Power ON your Moto G60.
- Connect your Moto G60 to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call==> Emergency information ==> Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo ==> Name ==> Image Logo ==> Choose an image.
- 3 lines ==> Long tap on Photos ==> Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon ==> search for App info apps & notification ==> App info.
- Settings ==> Open ==> Accessibility.
- Accessibility menu ==> Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut ==> ALLOW.
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> Storage & cache ==> CLEAR CACHE.
- Google play services ==> Disable ==> DISABLE APP ==> FORCE STOP.
- Go back to welcome page and finish the setup wizard until checking For updates
- With two fingers Swype from down to open accessibility page then click on Assistant.
- Click on Settings then Enable Google Play services.
- Go back and finish the setup wizard.
- Finally, factory reset your Moto G60.
- Settings ==> System ==> Advanced.
- Reset Options ==> Erase all data factory reset ==> Erase all data ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Moto G60 Android 11 Unlock Gmail lock 2022.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.