Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Moto G5 Plus Unlock Google lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Moto G5 Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G5 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G5 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G5 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G5 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto G5 Plus easily.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G5 Plus
- Turn ON your Moto G5 Plus.
- Connect your Moto G5 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Moto G5 Plus locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap OK
- In Not signed In, Swype from the left then click on the setting logo.
- Then click on More settings
- Android setup ==> Browser app ==> Opening links.
- Maps ==> Maps logo ==> App notifications.
- Additional settings in the app ==> SKIP==> Back Arrow.
- Search for the Nearest hotel and choose anyone.
- Click on call and delete the number
- Now Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow
- Security & location ==> Advanced ==>Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> PIN==> YES.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock then Restart your Motorola G5.
- Congratulations you have successfully FRP Bypass Moto G5 Plus Unlock Google lock Without PC.
Read also: Bypass FRP Google account Moto G5 Plus