Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Moto G4 Play Unlock FRP Google Account Android Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
Moto G4 Play was released in May 2016. Moto G4 Play comes with 1/2 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Moto G4 Play has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Moto G4 Play runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and is powered by a 2800mAh removable battery. The Moto G4 Play comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G4 Play, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G4 Play is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G4 Play mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G4 Play device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G4 Play
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto G4 Play.
- Connect your Moto G4 Play to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Search for Voice, Then choose the second result.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Account Manager ==>>> DISABLE.
- Find Google Play Services ==>>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install FRP vnROM apk.
- Go Setting ==>>> Accounts ==>>> add account ==>>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>>> apps ==>>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Moto G4 Play.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.