Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Mobicel V2 Android 7 Nougat Unlock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Mobicel V2, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Mobicel V2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Mobicel V2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Mobicel V2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Mobicel V2 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Mobicel V2 easily.
How to Unlock FRP Mobicel V2
- Power ON your Mobicel V2.
- Connect your Mobicel V2 to your Wi-Fi.
- See all Wi-fi networks >> add new Network >> Type any word >> Select all.
- Search >> Search for Chrome >> Accept & Continue.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> Security >> Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting >> APPS & Find Google Play Services >> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Setting >> Accounts & Sync >> add account >> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting >> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Mobicel V2 & Congratulations you have successfully FRP Bypass Mobicel V2 Android 7 Nougat Unlock Without PC.