Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass LG V60 ThinQ 5G Google Lock Verification Android 11 by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG V60 ThinQ 5G, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG V60 ThinQ 5G is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG V60 ThinQ 5G mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG V60 ThinQ 5G device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG V60 ThinQ 5G easily.
How to unlock FRP LG V60 ThinQ 5G
- Turn ON your LG V60 ThinQ 5G.
- Connect your LG V60 ThinQ 5G to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a SIM card with a PIN code.
- Enter the Pin code and tap on the lock icon then Swype down Not signed In
- Long tap on The Bluetooth & Turn ON Bluetooth then connect a Bluetooth headset
- Double-tap on the receive button in the Bluetooth headset & try saying OPEN Settings.
- Apps >> App info.
- Android Setup >> Force stop >> OK.
- Google play service >> Disable >> Yes >> Force stop >> OK.
- Setup Wizard >> Force stop >> OK.
- Restart your LG V60 ThinQ 5G Device.
- Double-tap on the receive button in the Bluetooth headset >> Voice icon >> Settings.
- Enable the Google play service then go back to the welcome page.
- Set up offline >> Continue >> More >> Accept.
- No thanks >> Next >> SKIP ANYWAY >> Done.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass LG V60 ThinQ 5G Google Lock Verification Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.