Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your LG Q8 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass LG Q8 Android 8.1 Oreo Reset Gmail account lock.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass LG Q8 Android 8.1 Oreo Reset Gmail account lock by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Q8 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your LG Q8 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG Q8 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your LG Q8 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to remove FRP LG Q8 for free
- Power ON your LG Q8.
- Connect your LG Q8 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen
- Accessibility ==> Settings ==> Vision.
- Turn ON Talkback then Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting ==> TalkBack tutorial ==> Turn Talkback OFF.
- Help & feedback ==> About Switch Access for Android ==> Play video.
- 3 dots ==> Share ==> 3 points.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker.apk
- Go back to the video then click on Share ==> Email ==> Other.
- Sign In with any working Hotmail or Yahoo account then click next.
- ATTACH ==> File ==> 3 Lines.
- Downloads ==> QuickShortcutMaker then Click on QuickShortcutMaker.apk
- OK ==> Install ==> Open.
- Find Setup Wizard then click on the 3 results then click on TRY.
- The Factory reset Process began. do not touch anything until the finish.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass LG Q8 Android 8.1 Oreo Reset Gmail account lock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download GPG Dragon Tool Without BOX