Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass LG Q60 Google account lock reset Android 9 Pie Without APK by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Q60, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG Q60 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your LG Q60 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG Q60 device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG Q60 easily.
How to Unlock FRP LG Q60
- Turn ON your LG Q60.
- Connect your LG Q60 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the Wifi Network page, at the same time Turn OFF The Wifi then click on Next.
- you need to repeat it multiple times Until works.
- Click on Next then Choose to Set up Pattern, PIN, or Password.
- Pattern ==> No thanks ==> Draw a new Pattern
- Finally! Restart your device and Draw the Pattern then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass LG Q60 Google account lock reset Android 9 Pie.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.