Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass LG K40 Unlock Android 9 Pie Google FRP NO PC by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
What is Google FRP
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG K40, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG K40 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG K40 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG K40 device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG K40 easily.
How to FRP Bypass LG K40
- Turn ON your LG K40.
- Connect your LG K40 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a SIM card with a PIN code.
- Enter the Pin code & Swype down Not signed In then Long tap on The Bluetooth.
- Turn ON Bluetooth then connect a Bluetooth headset
- Tap on the receive button in the Bluetooth headset & try saying EMAIL.
- Search >> Search for Email >> Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter any email >> MANUAL SETUP >> Add >> Change.
- PIN >> Next >> Set a new PIN LOCK >> Confirm PIN >> OK.
- Power OFF your LG K40 Device.
- Hard reset your LG K40 mobile
- At the same time, Press & hold the Volume Down Key + Power Key
- Once the LG logo appears release the Power key & keep holding the Volume Down then hold the Power key again.
- Release all keys when the Factory data reset screen is displayed.
- Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Again Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Once the Hard reset end, finish the setup wizard & Verify the Pin lock then click on SKIP
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass LG K40 Unlock Android 9 Pie Google FRP NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more:Download Janda FRP Tool V1.0