Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Lenovo K13 Pro xt2129-3 FRP Unlock Google 2022 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo K13 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo K13 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo K13 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo K13 Pro device easily and smoothly.
How to reset FRP Lenovo K13 Pro
- Power ON your Lenovo K13 Pro.
- Connect your Lenovo K13 Pro to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Vision settings ==> Talkback ==> Turn ON Use talkback.
- Swipe the letter L reverse ==> Tap twice on While using the app ==> Tap twice on Use voice commands.
- Quickly say: Voice assistant ==> Say: OPEN SETTINGS ==> Accessibility.
- Talkback ==> Turn OFF Use talkback ==> Stop ==> back arrow.
- Accessibility menu ==> Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut ==> ALLOW.
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> Storage & cache ==> CLEAR CACHE.
- Google play services ==> Disable ==> DISABLE APP ==> FORCE STOP.
- Go back to the welcome page and finish the setup wizard until checking For updates
- With two fingers Swype from down to open accessibility page then click on Assistant.
- Click on Settings then Enable Google Play services.
- Go back and finish the setup wizard.
- Finally, factory reset your Lenovo K13 Pro.
- Settings ==> System ==> Advanced.
- Reset Options ==> Erase all data factory reset ==> Erase all data ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Lenovo K13 Pro xt2129-3 FRP Unlock Google 2022.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.