Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Lenovo K12 Gmail account FRP lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo K12, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo K12 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo K12 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo K12 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Lenovo K12 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Lenovo K12. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lenovo K12 easily.
How to reset FRP Lenovo K12
- Power ON your Lenovo K12.
- Connect your Lenovo K12 to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call==> Emergency information ==> Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo ==> Name ==> Image Logo ==> Choose an image.
- 3 lines ==> Long tap on Photos ==> Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon ==> search for App info apps & notification ==> App info.
- Settings ==> Open ==> Accessibility.
- Accessibility menu ==> Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut ==> ALLOW.
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> Storage & cache ==> CLEAR CACHE.
- Google play services ==> Disable ==> DISABLE APP ==> FORCE STOP.
- Go back to welcome page and finish the setup wizard until checking For updates
- With two fingers Swype from down to open accessibility page then click on Assistant.
- Click on Settings then Enable Google Play services.
- Go back and finish the setup wizard.
- Finally, factory reset your Lenovo K12.
- Settings ==> System ==> Advanced.
- Reset Options ==> Erase all data factory reset ==> Erase all data ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Lenovo K12 Gmail account FRP lock Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.