Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Lenovo A6600 Plus Google lock Reset Free easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo A6600 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo A6600 Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo A6600 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo A6600 Plus device easily and smoothly.
How to unlock FRP Lenovo A6600 Plus
- Power ON your Lenovo A6600 Plus & Connect your Lenovo A6600 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Finish the setup until the google page verification.
- Type anything and long press on the word.
- Click on 3 dots then choose ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Test DPC apk and open it:
- Set up managed profile ==>> SET UP ==>> OK.
- Restart your Lenovo A6600 Plus and Enable Developer Options
- Settings ==>> About phone ==>> Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Lenovo A6600 Plus:
- Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE ==>> ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Lenovo A6600 Plus Google lock Reset Free.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.