Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Leagoo M13 // Remove FRP Bypass GMAIL Via SP FlashTool by following some simple steps.
Leagoo M13 Specifications
The Leagoo M13 was released on Mars in 2019. Leagoo M13 comes with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Leagoo M13 has 6.10 inches IPS TFT LCD with a resolution of 600 x 1280 pixels, Leagoo M13 runs on Quad-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Leagoo M13 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Leagoo M13 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Leagoo M13 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Leagoo M13 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Leagoo M13 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Leagoo M13 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing them with the Leagoo M13 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish clicking on Start.
12. Turn off your Leagoo M13 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Leagoo M13 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully FRP Bypass Leagoo M13 // Remove FRP Bypass GMAIL Via SP FlashTool.