Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Itel P36 Pro Google account Unlock Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Itel P36 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Itel P36 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Itel P36 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Itel P36 Pro device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Itel P36 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Itel P36 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Itel P36 Pro easily.
How to Unlock FRP Itel P36 Pro
- Power ON your Itel P36 Pro.
- Connect your Itel P36 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback.
- First Results ==> Share ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Itel P36 Pro Google account Unlock Without Computer.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.