Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Infinix S5 X652 Google Account lock via SP Flash Tool by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Infinix S5 Specifications
Infinix S5 released in October 2019. Infinix S5 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Infinix S5 has 6.60 inches IPS display LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Infinix S5 runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix S5 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Infinix S5 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Infinix S5 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Infinix S5 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Infinix S5 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Infinix S5 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Infinix S5 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Infinix S5 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Infinix S5 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully FRP Bypass Infinix S5 — ByPass FRP X652 Google Account lock via SP Flash Tool.