Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Huawei Gmail account Unlock without apk easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Huawei Nova 2, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Nova 2 easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to FRP Bypass Huawei Without APK
- Power ON your Huawei.
- Connect your Huawei mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Finish the setup wizard until the verifying account page.
- Now, Click on the back arrow ==> Accept ==> Set up as new.
- Click on the Forgot password ==> Account change request.
- Then click on Statement about HUAWEI ID and Privacy.
- Long tap on any word then click on Share.
- Press & hold on to the Gmail logo and Choose Notifications then More settings.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- In the Setting go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei.
- You have successfully FRP Bypass Huawei without apk.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Without a Pc
- Power ON your Huawei Mobile.
- Connect your Huawei Nova Smart to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Huawei Nova Smart.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- Swipe down to the right to open the global context menu on the talkback tutorial.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Tab on help & feedback.
- BROWSE ALL ARTICLES ==> Google disability… ==> Get sign in help ==> ACCEPT & CONTINUE.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk: https://bit.ly/2TUQPF8
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
Step 12: Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei.
That’s how you can Unlock FRP Huawei Without a PC.
Read More: Bypass FRP Huawei Without Pc easily