Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Huawei Via Muslim Odin Tool by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Huawei Via Muslim Odin Tool
- Turn ON your Huawei & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Huawei from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Huawei to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Huawei device.
- On your Huawei click on View to open the Google Chrome Browser.
- Go to this link and Download & apex Launcher FRPBypass app: FRP Bypass Tool
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting
- Security & privacy
- Screen lock & passwords.
- Set lock screen password
- Set a 6-digit PIN
- That’s it! Restart your Huawei & That’s how you can FRP Bypass Huawei Via Muslim Odin Tool.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.