Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Huawei P smart 2019 – Unlock FRP POT-LX1AF 100% Worked by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Huawei P Smart 2019 Specifications
Huawei P smart 2019 released in December 2018. Huawei P smart 2019 comes with 3 GB ram and 32/64 GB ROM. The Huawei P smart 2019 has a 6.21 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Huawei P smart 2019 runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset, and powered by a 3400mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P smart 2019 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei P smart 2019 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei P smart 2019. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google and choose your account & Click on it, then click on delete the Account.
Add a Google account:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei P smart 2019
- Power OFF your Huawei P smart 2019.
- Hard reset your Huawei mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Insert a Sim card with a data plan on it to access the internet.
- In the Data Import page click on Android phone & wait until the QR CODE appears.
- In the other phone Download & install Huawei phone clone apk & file commander apk: https://bit.ly/2TUQPF8
- Open the Huawei phone clone app and Scan the QR CODE in the locked phone.
- Wait until the phones connected.
- Now uncheck all other files then check apps and data.
- Choose the file commander app & tab on OK to begin the transfer.
- Now Download & copy Quick Shortcut Maker file to USB OTG & connect it to a locked phone
- The File commander app open automatically
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Huawei Home & click on TRY
- Tab on Setting then choose Security & Privacy.
- Click on Fingerprint ID.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set up a lock screen Pin.
- Now Tab on New Fingerprint.
- Set up your Fingerprint then tab on OK.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei P smart 2019 and complete the setup wizard process.
That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Huawei P smart 2019 – Unlock FRP POT-LX1AF 100% Worked.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.