Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass HTC One X9 Google account remove frp lock 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your HTC One X9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your HTC One X9 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your HTC One X9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your HTC One X9 device easily and smoothly.
How to Reset FRP HTC One X9:
- Power ON your HTC One X9
- Connect your HTC mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- Click twice on Use talkback then click twice on the back arrow.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your HTC One X9 & You have successfully FRP Bypass HTC One X9 Google account remove frp lock 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.