Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass HTC Nexus 9 Tablet Google Lock Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet easily.
How to unlock FRP HTC Nexus 9 Tablet
- Turn ON your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet.
- Connect your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet to your Wi-Fi.
- Vision Setting >>> Talkback >>> Turn it ON
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on Text-to-speech-settings
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Swipe from the left With two fingers to open the settings Home
- Apps >>> Google app >>> Notifications.
- Settings Icon >>>Turn ON Feed >>> NO THANKS.
- Click on the Mic and say Open Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Reboot your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet & Congratulations you have successfully FRP Bypass HTC Nexus 9 Tablet Google Lock Without Computer.