Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your HTC Desire 628 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass HTC Desire 628 Android 5 Lollipop Google lock.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass HTC Desire 628 Android 5 Lollipop Google lock by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your HTC Desire 628 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your HTC Desire 628 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your HTC Desire 628 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your HTC Desire 628 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Reset FRP HTC Desire 628:
- Power ON your HTC Desire 628
- Connect your HTC mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- Click twice on Use talkback then click twice on the back arrow.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Download Android_5_GAM.apk & Quick Shortcut Maker APK:
- Install Android_5_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- That’s it! Restart your HTC Desire 628 & You have successfully FRP Bypass HTC Desire 628 Android 5 Lollipop Unlock Google lock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download GPG Dragon Tool Without BOX