Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Honor 9X STK-LX1 STK-L21 FRP Gmail Lock EMUI 9.1.0 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Honor 9X, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Honor 9X is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Honor 9X mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Honor 9X device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Honor 9X easily.
Honor 9X Specifications:
Honor 9X released in October 2019. Honor 9X comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Honor 9X has a 6.59 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Honor 9X runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710F chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 9X comes with a Triple camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and Motorized pop-up 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 9X device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 9X. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Honor 9X:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Honor 9X:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 9X
- You need an SD card with 8 GB space.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your Honor 9X
- Create a new folder in your SD card, and rename it to dload & Unzip the downloaded firmware zip file.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*
- software upgrade ==>sd card update and the update should start
- If code does not work, then press & hold the volume up + The volume down first then press the power button and keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Honor 9X mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset ends to select the Safe Mode option using Volume buttons, and tap on the Power button to confirm.
- Once the Honor 9X turns on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Honor 9X.
- You have successfully FRP Bypass Honor 9X STK-LX1 STK-L21 FRP Gmail Lock EMUI 9.1.0.