Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Hisense Infinity E30 Lite Google Unlock Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite device easily and smoothly.
Hisense Infinity E30 Lite Specifications
The Hisense Infinity E30 Lite released in April 2019. Hisense Infinity E30 Lite comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Hisense Infinity E30 Lite has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels, Hisense Infinity E30 Lite runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz, and powered by a 2000mAh NON-removable battery. The Hisense Infinity E30 Lite comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megaPixel and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Reset FRP Hisense Infinity E30 Lite
- Power ON your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite.
- Connect your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then at the same time click on OK & press once on Power Button.
- In Not signed In, swipe from the left, then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- Advanced ==> Browser app ==> Opening links.
- YouTube Go ==> YouTube Logo ==> Notifications.
- Advanced ==> In-app notification setting ==> About.
- Click on YouTube Terms of Service and A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut apk:
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Settings ==> Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> PIN==> YES.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock then Restart your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite .
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! You have successfully FRP Bypass Hisense Infinity E30 Lite Google Unlock Android 10.