Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Hisense E50 Lite Android 11 Unlock Google easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Hisense E50 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Hisense E50 Lite is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Hisense E50 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Hisense E50 Lite device easily and smoothly.
But if you forgot the google account information after the hard reset, and you stuck on the google frp lock page verification, here i help you bypass the gmail account lock from your Hisense E50 Lite device for free by using a FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK and without using any paying services.
How to reset FRP Hisense E50 Lite
- Power ON your Hisense E50 Lite.
- Connect your Hisense E50 Lite to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Settings ==> Open
- Change the language to English.
- Remove the Hindi language and keep only the English language.
- Shortcut & Accessibility ==> Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu.
- Tutn ON Accessibility Menu ==> Allow ==> Got it.
- Go back to the google page verification.
- On the verification page click on the Accessibility icon then click on ASSISTANT.
- Tap on the keyboard then searches for Open settings.
- Apps & notifications ==> Android Setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> OK.
- Finish the setup wizard then in the Checking for updates page click on the back arrow.
- Set up Offline ==> Next ==> Skip.
- Finish the setup wizard and That’s how you can FRP Bypass Hisense E50 Lite Android 11 Unlock Google.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download D&G Unlocker Tool For Free