Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Google Pixel 6 Pro Android 12 Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Google Pixel 6 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Google Pixel 6 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Google Pixel 6 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Google Pixel 6 Pro device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Google Pixel 6 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Google Pixel 6 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Google Pixel 6 Pro easily.
How to Unlock FRP Google Pixel 6 Pro
- Power ON your Google Pixel 6 Pro.
- Connect your Google Pixel 6 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code.
- Enter the pin code then click on the arrow in the Not signed in.
- Manage ==> App settings ==> All apps.
- Settings ==> Settings icon ==> Open.
- Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu==> Tutn ON Accessibility Menu Shortcut.
- ALLOW ==> GOT IT==> Go back to Settings menu
- Apps ==> ALL Apps ==> Android Setup.
- FORCE STOP ==> OK ==> Go back to apps Page.
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> Disable app.
- Go back to welcome page ==> back arrow ==> Set up offline.
- Continue ==> Next ==> 3 dots.
- Assistant ==> Settings ==> Enable Google Play services
- back arrow ==> More ==> I Accept ==> Skip.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Google Pixel 6 Pro Android 12 Without Computer.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.