Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Google Pixel 3a XL Android 12 Reset frp google free easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Google Pixel 3a XL, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Google Pixel 3a XL is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Google Pixel 3a XL mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Google Pixel 3a XL device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Google Pixel 3a XL device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Google Pixel 3a XL. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Google Pixel 3a XL easily.
How to Unlock FRP Google Pixel 3a XL
- Power ON your Google Pixel 3a XL.
- Connect your Google Pixel 3a XL to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code.
- Enter the pin code then click on the arrow in the Not signed in.
- Manage ==> App settings ==> All apps.
- Settings ==> Settings icon ==> Open.
- Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu==> Tutn ON Accessibility Menu Shortcut.
- ALLOW ==> GOT IT==> Go back to Settings menu
- Apps ==> ALL Apps ==> Android Setup.
- FORCE STOP ==> OK ==> Go back to apps Page.
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> Disable app.
- Go back to welcome page ==> back arrow ==> Set up offline.
- Continue ==> Next ==> 3 dots.
- Assistant ==> Settings ==> Enable Google Play services
- back arrow ==> More ==> I Accept ==> Skip.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Google Pixel 3a XL Android 12 Reset frp google free.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.