Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Google Pixel 3 XL Without Computer Android 12 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Google Pixel 3 XL, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Google Pixel 3 XL is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Google Pixel 3 XL mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Google Pixel 3 XL device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP Google Pixel 3 XL
- Power ON your Google Pixel 3 XL.
- Connect your Google Pixel 3 XL to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code.
- Enter the pin code then click on the arrow in the Not signed in.
- Manage ==> App settings ==> All apps.
- Settings ==> Settings icon ==> Open.
- Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu==> Tutn ON Accessibility Menu Shortcut.
- ALLOW ==> GOT IT==> Go back to Settings menu
- Apps ==> ALL Apps ==> Android Setup.
- FORCE STOP ==> OK ==> Go back to apps Page.
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> Disable app.
- Go back to welcome page ==> back arrow ==> Set up offline.
- Continue ==> Next ==> 3 dots.
- Assistant ==> Settings ==> Enable Google Play services
- back arrow ==> More ==> I Accept ==> Skip.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Google Pixel 3 XL Without Computer Android 12.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Delete FRP Google Pixel 3 XL Google lock bypass Android 11