Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Gionee S12 Lite Google lock Final Update 2022 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Gionee S12 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Gionee S12 Lite is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Gionee S12 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Gionee S12 Lite device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP Gionee S12 Lite lock
- Power ON your Gionee S12 Lite.
- Connect your Gionee S12 Lite to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon.
- Search for Chrome ==> Open ==> ACCEPT & CONTINUE.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Lock Screen Page
- PIN ==> Set a new Pin lock ==> Confirm.
- Restart your Gionee S12 Lite, in the verification google account page Verify the PIN LOCK you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Gionee S12 Lite Google lock Final Update 2022.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.