Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Gionee Max Gmail lock FRP Without PC Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Gionee Max, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Gionee Max is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Gionee Max mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Gionee Max device easily and smoothly.
How to unlock FRP Gionee Max
- Power ON your Gionee Max.
- Connect your Gionee Max to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on add Network to open the keyboard.
- Voice Icon ==> DENY ==> Voice Icon again.
- DENY & DON’T ASK AGAIN ==> Voice Icon again ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Settings ==> Search icon.
- Settings App info ==> Open.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- Restart your Gionee Max and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Gionee Max Gmail lock FRP Without PC Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.