Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Cricket Icon 2 U325AC to remove the google account Lock easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Cricket Icon 2. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Cricket Icon 2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Cricket Icon 2 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Cricket Icon 2 device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Cricket Icon 2
- Connect your Cricket Icon 2 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Cricket Icon 2 & you have successfully FRP Bypass Cricket Icon 2 U325AC remove the google account Lock.
There are several ways to bypass the FRP google account lock from your Cricket Icon 2. if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your Cricket Icon 2 device, feel free to add a comment below.