Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Coolpad Legacy Gmail Unlock FRP Without APK easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Coolpad Legacy, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Coolpad Legacy is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Coolpad Legacy mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Coolpad Legacy device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Coolpad Legacy easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Coolpad Legacy device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Coolpad Legacy. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Bypass Coolpad Legacy
- Power ON your Coolpad Legacy.
- Connect your Coolpad Legacy mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code.
- Remove the sim card then click on the Power button Once.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Google >> Google Icon >>Notifications.
- Additional settings in the app >> Search Icon>> search for Open web pages in the app.
- Manage pending searches >> NO THANKS >> Search iCON.
- Search for Settings ==> Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> PIN==> YES.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock then Restart your Coolpad Legacy.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Coolpad Legacy Gmail Unlock FRP Without APK.