Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP BLU View 2 B130DL Google Account Unlock without a PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your BLU View 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your BLU View 2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your BLU View 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your BLU View 2 device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your BLU View 2 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your BLU View 2. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your BLU View 2 easily.
How to FRP Bypass BLU View 2
- Power ON your BLU View 2.
- Connect your BLU View 2 to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call==> Emergency information ==> Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo ==> Name ==> Image Logo ==> Choose an image.
- 3 lines ==> Long tap on Drive ==> Permissions.
- Search Icon ==> Search for Settings App info ==> Open.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + PIN ==> Enter a new PIN lock ==> Confirm .
- Power OFF your Motorola BLU View 2.
- Hard reset your BLU View 2.
- Press & hold the Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Fastboot Mode
- Choose RECOVERY MODE by using the volume buttons & press the power button to confirm.
- Once you see the Android Robot press once on the Volume Up + Power button.
- Wipe data/factory reset ==> Factory data reset ==> Reboot system now.
- Connect your BLU View 2 to your Wi-Fi, finish the setup wizard and enter the PIN Lock then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP BLU View 2 B130DL Google Account Unlock without a PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.