Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass BlackBerry DTEK50 Android 6 Gmail Unlock without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your BlackBerry DTEK50, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your BlackBerry DTEK50 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your BlackBerry DTEK50 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your BlackBerry DTEK50 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP BlackBerry DTEK50
- Power ON your BlackBerry DTEK50.
- Connect your BlackBerry DTEK50 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add another Network >> type any word & long tap on it >> 3 dots >> ASSIST.
- Search for Chrome and open it
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your BlackBerry DTEK50 & That’s how you can FRP Bypass BlackBerry DTEK50 Android 6 Gmail Unlock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.